Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bliss Playlist

Here is a list of all the songs that went into the creation and completion of Bliss! I use music to inspire me and help relate to what my characters are feeling. Here are those songs!
Enjoy :)
Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol. (This song is Cash and what I would listen to, to get in his head)
Again- Flyleaf
Heartbeats- Jose Gonzalez
Savior- Rise Aginst
Colorblind- Counting Crows. (This song is London and what I used to get into her head beyond the surface.)
Give it to me right- Melanie Fiona
Love you 'till the end- Pogues (A Preacher song)
Ode to my family- The Cranberries
Broken- Seether
All or Nothing- Theory of a deadman. (Theme for book... one of them)
Figured you out- Nickleback
Sometime around midnight- The airborne toxic event (One of Preachers many songs)
Natural Born Killas- Dr. Dre and Ice Cube
Bother- Stone Sour (Preacher theme song. It's like Stone Sour said "Hey this is Preachers song!)
Girls just wanna have fun- Cindy Lauper
Animals- Nickleback
Beast of Burden- Rolling Stones
Sex is on Fire- Kings of Leon
Use sombody- Kings of Leon
Crazy in love- Lionel Richie
Bad Girlfriend- Theory of a deadman
Blurry- Puddle of mud
Living dead girl- Rob Zombie
Work- Kelly Rowland
Unwinding Cable Car- Anberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment